Starting from today the following new features have been implemented in Adjutas:
New dashboard types
– Toggle between the default dashboard and the new classic dashboard.
Flexibility in enabling/disabling email alerts
– Enable the email alerts that you want your and disable the ones you don’t.
Feedback for resolved tickets
– You can now automate the process of collecting feedback for all your resolved tickets.
Asset activity details
– Track all changes related to the assets like changes in user, administrator, service updates etc.
Asset single import
– With advanced import you can now created assets, employees and vendors in one single upload. We believe this would greatly reduce the complexity around creating and managing assets.
Ticket requestor details
– Ticket requestor details can be viewed from the ticket details page.
Bulk upload customer login
– You can now create multiple end users by uploading a .csv file with all the details.
Please feel free to get in touch with us if you need any details regarding the features and how they benefit you.
We will also be sending a detailed help article to you by tomorrow.